Sunday, January 08, 2012

Organization

I've had enough of TOR for the moment.  I just dinged 41, I purchased my Rank 2 Speeder Riding skill, and now I'm utterly broke.  There's even another ability upgrade sitting on my trainer for me to purchase.  I can't afford it.  Nor can I afford to purchase a speeder that will actually make use of this faster riding skill.

Note to developers:  Quit being fucking idiots and make the credits a player earns through questing actually enough to purchase their skills when they are at the correct level.  Blizzard has already fixed this.  That is all.

I parked myself in a cantina on Alderaan and decided to work on my downloads for a little while.  I recently read an article regarding the greatest science fiction television shows of all time, and noticed that I hadn't seen the number one entry on the list:  Battlestar Galactica (the new version that aired in 2003 for four years).  I decided to rectify that and downloaded it all -- the pilot and all four seasons.

Of course, I have no idea when I'll ever get around to watching it.  But, hey, I'm making the effort.

While I'm at it, I'm also catching up on the two series that I download but that aren't ended yet.  (I rarely do this -- usually I wait until a TV show is over before I get it, because, y'know, I demand fucking CLOSURE.)

This gives me a chance to use my new binders.  Good stuff.

Now to kick off some of these downloads and start burning stuff.  In between discs, I shall start grinding out the 70,000 credits I need to purchase a speeder and one ability upgrade.  Woo?  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...