Thursday, January 12, 2012

It Has Arrived...Mostly

I'm sitting here typing this blog entry from my new computer.  Things are a bit of a mess at the moment -- they always are when I get a new computer.  It takes me hours to get everything just the way I want it.  I'm currently downloading TOR, WoW, D3, and two games on Steam simultaneously.  My internet connection is probably ready to file for a divorce.

I say that the computer is mostly here, and what I mean is that my new monitor is not.  Everything else is.  I don't mind that so much, because I have a perfectly good monitor as it is now.  It's just that it will be going over to the old PC once the new monitor arrives.

As for the computer itself, I'm thoroughly satisfied with it.  It's working like a dream, and it looks fantastic.  I have a few cables I need to re-run tomorrow night, and some organizing to do, but aside from that I just need to re-install, re-install, re-install!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...