Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Never Getting to Sleep...

Nevah!  I'm too wired.

Oh, and future self:  Remember to pick up a new chair mat and a USB bus during lunch tomorrow.  I know you'll be slacking off and reading your own blog in the morning.  Get to work, you asshat!

And John -- I'm watching a Ciderhelm livestream at the moment where he's just doing some testing.  He's running a livestream and FRAPS at the SAME time.  What kind of monster PC do you think he has?  Heh.  He says he's going to do a Brolafstravaganza.  That should be fun.

In other news, as I'm sitting here watching download bars crawl by, I'm listening to the new Snow Patrol album that came out yesterday.  It's their first new album in 4 years!  I love Snow Patrol.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...