Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jedi Knight Vlog: Part 3

This entry will cover the very first part of my Jedi's stay on Coruscant.  And just for the record, that city is utterly gorgeous.  Now, if you recall from last time, Master Kiwikks sensed a dangerous and powerful presence, and pinpointed it to Coruscant.  So, I was sent there to help investigate.  However, it looks like some other matters are going to require my attention before we get to that.



From this point forward, I realize that the game audio is pretty high and that you probably won't be able to hear what I'm saying very much.  I was having a really difficult night in regards to recording and lagging and stuff like that.  I don't say very much that's important anyway -- it's all in the story itself.










No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...