Saturday, January 21, 2012

That Thing That's a Virtue, But Not Right Now

I would be referring to patience, naturally.  Of which I have none!

See, I was going to record a play-through of Serious Sam 3 -- the whole game, of course, with me talking through it and stuff.  And actually, I started doing just that.  But, I have this problem:  I'm an idiot.  I didn't exactly do a sound check before I played through and recorded two full levels of the game.  The game sound is actually quite fine -- maybe a bit loud, though.  Still, it's okay.  But, you really can't hear me very much at all.  I thought maybe it would work out okay if I didn't use my headset.  That was an error in judgement.

I was going to process those first two chapters anyway, and just improve upon them from that point forward.  Seems reasonable, right?  I got sofar as to processing the raw video in Movie Maker.  I had a 26 minute video of chapter 1, but for some reason part of the video goes black halfway through.  I have no idea why.  None of it is like that pre-processing, and 90% of the video is perfectly fine.

I don't have the patience to figure it out.  I deleted it and all the footage.  Balls to it.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...