Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jedi Consular Vlog 1 - Intro & Master Cin Tykan

With Steve doing his own Star Wars: The Old Republic video blog, I'm going to make my own to show another side of the story; the Jedi Consular. I've only just figured out how to run FRAPS without my computer exploding, so the Vlogs will start a short way into the story. But, here's what you need to know:

- After passing my Jedi Trials on Tython (the Jedi homeworld), my master suddenly fainted during my ceremony to become a Jedi.

- She was taken to Coruscant to be healed, but none of the Jedi Masters or doctors could figure out what was wrong. She kept babbling about the darkness, and became progressively weaker.

- I went around Coruscant in the search of noeticons, special holographic projections that allowed me to commune with long dead Jedi Masters. After gathering all three of them, I discovered that the illness was some sort of plague/mind control, developed by a mysterious Sith Lord.

- Taking the three noeticons to the Jedi Temple, I learned an ancient shielding technique to temporarily protect those afflicted by the plague. The apprentice to the Sith Lord behind all of this followed me, and destroyed the noeticons before I defeated him. I am now the only Jedi in the galaxy with the knowledge to shield against this plague.

- I shield my master, at great cost to myself, and she thanks me; but her illness will return if I dont hunt down the 'plaguemaster' behind the illness. The Jedi Council reveal that there are other masters that have gone quiet around the galaxy, and it is feared that they too have been afflicted by this plague.

So! I go to Taris, where Master Cin Tykan was leading a reconstruction effort. It is revealed that he too has the plague, and I track him down to a massive super-reactor underneath the planet's surface that - if detonated - could blow the planet in half.

Got all of that? Good! ACTION!



This is getting interesting! Who is Lord Vivicar? My master mentioned a different name, "Parkanas". Are more than one Sith Lord in on this? Must.. play... MOAR!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...