Monday, January 09, 2012

Throwback

I just wanted to put this here as a sort of an homage, and as a sort of a celebratory post now that TOR is finally here and all:

http://www.pastatdude.com/pdcomic/issue009.html

Heh, it actually amazing me how much free time I apparently had then.  I actually had time to make webcomics?  WTF?

And now...bed.  Let's see how much of The Talisman I can read before I pass out.  I really like how this book is basically a Dark Tower novel.  I know that "The Territories" that Jack dreams about are in Mid-World, and I know that two men who tried to kidnap him when he was six were most likely Taheen (or Low-Men).

It's a good thing...I probably wouldn't be able to keep myself interested in this story if that wasn't the case.  I'm sure it'll improve very soon, though.

Right.  Bed.  Nao.  G'night.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...