Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jedi Knight Vlog: Part 5

We'll start out with the inevitable.  I've found Lord Tarnis, and a duel was pretty much inevitable.



Now, two problems.  One, Tarnis uploaded the weapon plans to his father and all those other Sith.  So now, the Empire has them, and will undoubtedly try to use them.  Second, a very power Sith Lord wants me very, very dead.  I did sort of kill his son, after all.

So, the next order of business is to report back to the General and to Master Satele.



They were able to trace where the plans were sent -- to one of Angral's secret spy bases.  That's my next stop, where I'll hopefully be able to pick up his trail, or at least learn something useful.

First thing's first, though.  It's time to get my own starship!



Coming up next:  On the surface of Ord Mantell, and the exploration of the secret spy base.

And now, I would like to share with you a very small excerpt from a book I'm reading.  The book is "The Talisman", by Stephen King and Peter Straub.  It's a bit of a dark adventure tale, about a boy named Jack who is on a quest to find a mysterious object known as The Talisman.  This is near the end, I won't give out any spoilers.  But just read this paragraph.

"He was the powdered henshit in Buddy Parkin's nose; he was the trembling hairs that would soon cause Buddy Parkins to sneeze; he was the sneeze; he was the germs in the sneeze; he was the atoms in the germs; he was the tachyons in the atoms travelling backwards through time toward the big bang at the start of creation.  His heart skipped and a thousand suns flashed up in novas."

...

We just went from chicken shit to the creation of the universe in one go.  WTFuken?!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...