Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Plot Thickens!

This is, in my opinion, the best KoA video I've been able to record in regards to the content of it.  In a matter of speaking, it's a place where the story gets blow wide open and you learn quite a bit.  It's excellent.

I think my favorite thing about this is the cutscene with the King.  Specifically, his VOICE.  I freaking love that voice.  I looked the guy up.  He's from New Jersey!  New Fucking Jersey!  Color me impressed to hell and back.  He is BRILLIANT.

That's really all the words I have to say about it.  You just need to watch it to fully appreciate my enthusiasm.  I -will- explain the story a bit, though, just to summarize:

I completed the tasks the tree gave to me, and he gave me his blessing and permission to enter Ysa -- the kingdom of the Fae.  I went to see the King then, and presented him with the codex that I retrieved within the Theater of Fate.  When the two of us touched the artifact, a vision occurred.  (My favorite part of the video.)

It now seems that my power (my control over fate itself) is linked to the Puppet King, who is leading the war against the Fae.  It's time to build an army!

2 comments:

Hoosaidso said...

First off let me start by admitting I have not watched any of your videos until now, that being said, I started watching this one and hearing your voice while following some humanoid like character was wierd. Why you ask?? Well for one, it's not a tauren and two, your not carring a fucking shield! the years spent raiding have left on me an impression of you and to hear your voice while looking at another toon is...fucking crazy lol.

PD said...

Well, at least you knew what I sound like before you watched a video. That saves me from hearing the "OMG YOU SOUND NOTHING LIKE I IMAGINED" comments.

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...