Monday, December 19, 2005

Peripheral Vision

Can you tell from the title that I've just finished watching the 40 Year Old Virgin?

So I was in a restaurant yesterday. Okay...I lied...it was McDonald's.

Anyway, I'm sitting at a table eating breakfast and reading the paper. (Damn, I sound all mature and businessman-like after saying that. Allow me to add that I was reading the FUNNIES.) I noticed that there were these 3 chicks sitting about 10 o'clock from where I was, in a booth. I could tell by using my peripheral vision that they were around my age (probably younger), and very good at making themselves look hot.

Two of them were sitting together in one side of the booth, so their backs were to me and I couldn't get a good look at them. The other one was sitting across from these two, so her face was pretty much visible to me. Now, all of you who have had the following happen to you, please raise your hand.

Purely by reflex, I eventually looked over right at her.....as casually as possible. She was looking back at me at that EXACT moment, and we both do one of those "OH MY GOD LOOK AWAY QUICKLY BEFORE SHE/HE NOTICES!"

I didn't even have enough time to comprehend what she looked like. =(

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...