Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More proof...

Yet more evidence towards my theory that I must be adopted.

I was visiting my grandmother at the nursing home Sunday morning with my mother, and for once my grandmother was actually in the land of the living -- awake and smiling. So, my Mom wanted to take her picture with her phone and send it to my brother.

She turns on the camera and points it at my grandmother, and goes, "I can't see anything!"

So I take the camera, look, and I can see just fine. "It's fine." I say, and hand the phone back to her. She looks again and she's like, "I still can't see anything!"

I look over, and then yell, "YOU HAVE YOUR FINGER OVER THE DAMNED LENS!"


Yep. Adopted!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...