Sunday, December 04, 2005

Remind me again why I thought this was a good idea...

So my parents got one of their Christmas presents from me early this year -- new cell phones. I'll be regretting this until the next time I get them new cell phones. It's not so much of a problem with my Dad, he can pretty much figure everything out on his own and he's good to go. With the MOTHER, however, it's a bloody ho-ho nightmare.

Tonight she tried to text message me, and I get one BLANK text message, and 2 duplicates. Then, she wanted to find a good ring tone -- and she's like "I want a Christmas ringtone." Of course, to her dismay, her phone doesn't HAVE any Christmas ringtones. And the price to download ones from the site are ridiculous. She finally did find one she liked on her phone, though.

I don't have work tomorrow either, so I already can see what's going to be happening. Twice an hour I'm going to be getting one of those "How do I..." phone calls. Hopefully, since my mother works as the secretary at my brother's shop, she'll be driving HIM nuts all day long, instead of me.

*Crosses fingers*

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...