Saturday, December 03, 2005

The joys of public restroom facilities

I went to the mall yesterday after work to get some gift cards and just generally look around. I was surprised -- there were a lot of people around, but it wasn't the normal insanity that I had expected. (In other words -- there were people everywhere, but they weren't all in my way.)

As soon as I went up to the second floor, my stomach began telling me that lunch wanted out. Nothing new, perfectly normal event there, but I wish it wouldn't tell me in public places all the time. No matter, I quickly found the nearest bathroom -- in Kaufmanns.

Only took me about five minutes or so to...ahem...take care of business, and I was about to stand up when someone came into the bathroom. Now, I dunno if there's anyone else like this, but I'm not one who leaves a stall while someone else is around. (I'm sure women aren't like this -- I get the impression that they're quite social in the bathroom. But with guys, it's not like that, prolly due to the epidemic of homophobia that a lot of guys have.) Anyway, I just prefer not to have an audience as I'm exiting the stall, so I just wait until this guy leaves.

Well, as he's at the urinal, I hear him....."Oh yeah. Oh that's good. Oh yeah.......Oh. Yeah..."

I just keep telling myself, "He just had to piss REALLY bad. Yeah. Just had to piss REALLY bad!"

Ugh.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...