Saturday, December 24, 2005

The gift that keeps on giving...

So as most people know by now, because my mother is quite insane and takes on waaaaaay more than she can handle during the holiday season, I'm constantly helping her out with various holiday tasks. One such task is helping in the baking of the Christmas cookies.

The ones that I make are the nut rolls, the peanut butter balls, and the lady locks. This year, however, she took the lady locks off of her cookie list, which made me very happy because I hate making (and eating!) those gross mother fuckers.

However, unbeknownst to me, my asshole of a brother-in-law (I mean that in the most loving way possible. He *is* my drinking buddy after all) really pissed on that parade. Someone where he works wanted lady locks, so he talked my mother into making a batch. Which meant I had to fill the fuckers.

So, given that fact, I decided I needed to give him a REALLY, REALLY special Christmas present, to let him know exactly what I thought about that. Click the link below to see said gift. However, I will warn you ahead of time: the gift is a 8x10 picture of my ass.

If that's not something you wanna see, I would suggest you skip clicking the link. Really. I'm serious. It's a picture of my ass, for Christ's sake.

http://www.pastatdude.com/blog/ass.jpg

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...