Sunday, December 18, 2005

The 12 Hours of Christmas

To hell with 12 days of Christmas. If the holiday was any longer than a day, I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning. So I thus present PD's 12 Hours of Christmas.

On the first hour of Christmas, the poop fairy brought to me.....a very gross taste in my mouth when I wake up around 9:00 AM after the Christmas Eve party. I drink a 2 liter of ginger ale, and a bottle of pepto bismol, and I'm good to go.

10:00 AM: Time for my first drink of the day (well, technically, my first drink since passing out earlier in the morning.) It's usually something of the wilderberry schnapps and 7UP variety, since my stomach still isn't 100%

11:00 AM: I open the goodies in my stocking.

12:00 PM: I'm wandering around the house waiting for people to get here so I can open my presents.

1:00-2:00 PM: Open presents!

3:00 PM: Open more presents!

4:00 PM: The room is starting to look awfully bright. The bottle of schnapps is empty.

5:00 PM: Dinner! And I've switched over to Captain & Coke. It's just not Christmas if I'm not spending some quality time with the Captain.

6:00 PM: Captain leftsh foer the day. No's worrie's tho cause I ahve a bottle of vodak.

7:00 PM: Mes and my brohter-ikn-outlaw areee goiiiing to pu;ty my mooom's new compouter des;k together.

8:00 PM: I gluesed my breother-in-law-and-order to the deskkkkkkkk, but he's point ed tt te TV so itssssssss ok

9:00 PM: Mhy thung ist shtuck inth the empthy vodthka bottle......buti it's aokay cauwse i can still breathe......nighty night..........


What I'm Listening To: With God On Our Side by Straylight Run
What I'm Playing: Age of Empires III
What I'm Watching: Naruto, Karin

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...