Sunday, December 18, 2005

Slippery when frozen...

If I'm going to slip on ice and fall on my ass, I'm going to do it when it matters -- or in this case, ALMOST slip and fall on my ass. Gotta love those icy sidewalks.

I was helping my Mom carry groceries into the house, and I was carrying a box of 5-dozen eggs. Yep, five dozen eggs. And I slipped on a patch of ice. Amazingly enough, I shifted my center of gravity just enough to put myself back on balance, and was able to save the eggs in an impressive juggling act. And of course, my Mom goes, "Are the eggs all right?"


Yeah, nevermind that your son nearly split open his skull on the sidewalk.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...