Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Latest Addiction? Maybe...

I was talking to a guy at work today who said he would like to try Civilization IV -- the new Sid Meier game that came out recently. I had read about it, saw all the good reviews etc, and figured I'd like to try it too, so I looked for it. (Initially just to burn it for this guy.)

After I downloaded it, I installed it so I could test it to make sure it worked. After the intro movie had my jaw hanging down around my pasty white ankles, I knew that there was going to be a problem....

The intro started out in outerspace and then proceeded to zoom down to earth to show a MASSIVE army in what looked like ancient Roman era, followed by a whole SHITLOAD of battle ships on a sea (think Troy). It then zoomed through the lands to what looked like an Egyptian capital, where a new king was being crowned.

I need to play this.......

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...