Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Server config files? OWNED.

I love how much of a LACK of information there is regarding config files in games. It's like the developer's are saying, "Well, if you don't know how to make a config file, you're fucked, we're not helping you."

Fine. If that's the way you want to play, bitches, so be it.

I got a list of all the commands in Counter-Strike source and picked the ones that I need. Then, I put these all into my own config file, and found out where to put the file on my own. (I actually had to make a new directory that didn't exist -- don't ask me how I knew what to name it.)

Yeah, so there's my big FUCK YOU to Valve. (Once again.)

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...