Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Two more days until the "Weekend of the Drunk"

For me, this weekend marks the official start to the Drunken Season, the time of year where there are lots of parties and gatherings happening in my life, which are nothing more than an excuse to get shitfaced. (A.K.A. the level beyond SSJ Drunk.)

So this weekend starts it all, with the Halloween thing going on, and of course my sister's birthday. It's my duty to get her drunk. (And the quicker the better, so than I can work on getting *me* drunk.) So Friday night it's off to the liquor store to get three bottles of my lovely beverages. Bailey's (for my sister), Captain Morgan's (for me), and Rum Island Iced Tea (for EVERYONE).

Thankfully, I have Monday off (again), so I don't have to sober up anytime soon either. Glorious.



What I'm Listening To: Rip Out the Wings of a Butterfly by H.I.M.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...