Monday, October 24, 2005

Organization!

After burning Full Metal Panic TSR, I had to, of course, search through the bazillion discs of anime currently residing on my shelf to find the original Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu so I could put them all together all nice like. Searching for it pissed me off to the point where I decided to alphabetize all the completed anime that I have. A few hours later, it was done and here's the result. (Editor's note: It looks the same as it did before, except now there are two LABELS to tell everyone that it's in order now!)



There's still the matter of all the incomplete anime that I have sitting in a pile waiting for the bloody show to end. (Or waiting for the damned fansubbers to hurry up and finish subbing it.) That pile is growing. (Stupid Naruto and One Piece)




No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...