Saturday, October 01, 2005

Silence...

Yeah, not much worth writing about lately. That happens every once in a while -- I find myself sinking into a pattern of predictability and must start doing things to lift myself out of it. No matter, soon I'll have some interesting new games to talk about.

Today was such a relaxing day -- I really need one too. I didn't really announce to the world that I was awake until about noon -- I just laid around and watched some movies for a while. Then, I went outside and did some more work on the new court. (If I get done what I want to get done tomorrow, I'll be posting another picture.)

After that, it was more vegetating in front of the TV. I got Season 1 Disc 1 of Quantum Leap today, so I watched that. I forgot how much I really loved that show. I sure hope they keep posting these discs. Else, I might actually have to go out and buy them! After I was done with that, I turned off my DVD player and there was a college football game on. Normally, I don't watch football, but I was too lazy to change the channel, let alone move myself. I watched about a half a quarter of the game -- Alabama vs. Florida. Then, someone on the Alabama team got hurt. When they showed the replay *I* was even cringing. He jumped up for the ball, and landed in such a way that his ankle was bent completely up against his leg. That ankle HAS to be broken. It was just dangling there when they put him on the stretcher. Yikes!

That's all for now...

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...