Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Calm Before The.............Weekend

Oh yes, it's coming, it's coming! (That's what SHE said.)

No, really, I'm talking about the WEEKEND. Oh yes. And not just any weekend. Oh no. This weekend is SPECIAL, and in more ways than one. First off, I have a three-day weekend. Nothing says "Fuck off place I work!" than a nice three-day weekend. To make things even better, this is just the first one of THREE in a row! (She also said that.) That's right -- it's a fucking trilogy of trilogy weekends! Woo!

Now, this is ALSO the start of the uber-gaming season. Gotta love when the holidays are on the way -- that's when all the GOOD games come out. After work tomorrow, I'm stopping at Media Play and picking up three titles: Bet On Soldier, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, and Serious Sam II. I'm creaming my jeans as I speak. (And yes, I'm going to BUY these games. Because I already know they will rock.)

I really have no idea how I'm going to calm myself down to the point where I'll be able to go to sleep tonight...


What I'm Listening To: Every You Every Me by Placebo
What I'm Watching: The X-Files Season 5
What I'm Playing: Counter-Strike: Source

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...