Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Kill You.........................in CS


Ahhhh, Counter-Strike. The staple for online gamers. How I've missed thee.

So after watching these videos that CM sent me about CS, it got me wanting to play it again. So I loaded up my Counter-Strike Source to give it a whirl. Now, given the fact that I haven't played CS in well over a year, I decided I would just create my own server and play with a bot. (Yes, you may all start the "He was playing with himself!" jokes now. Har har har.)

After getting blasted by the bot and left whimpering in my chair three straight times (on EASY no less), I finally got my game on and whooped some ass. Now my skills are honed once again, and I'm ready to kill (and be killed by...) some REAL opponents.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...