Monday, February 06, 2012

Jedi Knight Vlog: Part 7

Y'know how my videos were kind of not fitting within the blog borders, and the right side was sort of sticking out a little bit?  Yeah, I fixed that.  Was pretty simple really -- I just never remembered to look into it until now.  Looks a lot nicer!

One other thing before we get back into the Jedi Knight story:  My music playlist currently contains 5,744 tracks.  That's a lot of music -- enough for Winamp to continuously play for over a year without repeating, actually.  I keep all those tracks in one playlist, and when I'm listening to music I just throw it on shuffle.  There are times when a song will come up that I really like, but had forgotten about over time.  I love when this happens.  Yesterday it happened to me with a song called "Radiate" by the band "Puddle of Mudd".  Have a listen to that song if you're not familiar with it.  You won't be sorry.

And now, on with the show!

So, when last we left off, I had a choice of where to go next.  Taris, or Nar Shaddaa?  I chose Taris, and received a briefing from General Var Suthra aboard my ship.
 




Having gotten the information I need, it was time to head out.  I made my way to Doctor Godera's first hideout, and it was utterly crawling with Imperials.



Watcher One is after Doctor Godera, and I really don't know what I can do to stop him.  This guy is crafty, and very well informed.  And he's one step ahead of me.  But, I have RE-M0 on my side, and he has all kinds of information about Doctor Godera and his whereabouts that Watcher One can only guess at.

After disabling the relays as instructed by RE-M0, I had a little chat with him.



Next time:  The inevitable showdown between Kobel and Watcher One.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...