Thursday, February 09, 2012

KoA Overload

Here are five videos covering about another hour and a half of Kingdoms of Amalur.  From this point forward, I've decided that what I'm going to do is only record the main questline.  Anyone watching should have a pretty good idea how the game goes by now anyway.

I've played another two hours of the game this evening, bringing my total up to four.  I'm digging it.  Actually, one of the reasons why I decided to only record the main storyline is because most of the footage I recorded this evening is just the gameplay with me being utterly silent, because I was too immersed to remember that I was actually recording.

In any case, enjoy these.  Tomorrow I'll probably post another Jedi Knight vlog, cause I won't have much game time.









No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...