Friday, February 17, 2012

The Definition of Insanity

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.  That pretty much summarizes my sleep regimen.  I was so tired this morning that I couldn't even open up my eyes all the way.  That's some hardcore tiredness right there.  It's funny, because my desire to sleep is utterly BACKWARDS.  When it's a reasonable time for me to go to bed, I'm wide awake.  When it's time to get up, I'm tired as fuck.  Body, y u suck at sleeping correctly?  


Here, this graph will explain it:



Just ignore the horrible grammar in the image.  I didn't make it.

I trashed a whole evening's worth of KoA main storyline recordings because, well, it was boring.  I'll just summarize what happened, instead:  I tracked down Hugues and agreed to help him out.  I also tracked down the General and agreed to help her out.  That's basically it.  I was tired and cranky when I was playing anyway, so trust me when I say you don't want to hear that.

Damn it's difficult to type when my fingers won't move the way my brain tells them to.

So, it shouldn't be any surprise that as I was driving to work this morning, I had a seething hatred for every atom of the universe.  But right before I got into work, the most wonderful thing came onto the radio.

"Happy Friday, people!  It's the Friday before the long President's Day weekend."

Long.  Weekend.

EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...