Friday, February 03, 2012

Jedi Knight Vlog: Part 6

Okay, so where were we?  Oh yes.  I landed on Ord Mantell and got a briefing from the General aboard my ship.  Now it's time to actually get on the surface and meet my contact there for a short conversation.



This guy wasn't able to tell me very much about this base, which wasn't surprising -- it -is- a secret island base, after all.  Heh.  No matter, though!  One of my specialties just happens to be the exploration of secret enemy bases!



I have NO idea what's up with that epic heroic music there at the beginning when I zone into the story area.  All so I can...wait on an elevator!  But no matter -- I really like this video anyway because there's a lot of fighting!  And an interesting conversation at the end of it.  I really didn't get anywhere, sadly -- we learned a little bit about Angral's plans, and not much more.  Not a -ton- to go on, but it's better than nothing.  So, having cleaned the place out, I had a few more short words with my Ord Mantell contact.



Nothing much going on there.  So, time to report back to the General from my ship's holoterminal!  Except...there was a bit of a surprise waiting for me in front of my ship.



Sith bastards!  Oh wait, I'm not supposed to show emotion.  Ah screw that.  Sith bastards!

So, all that handled, I reported to the General.  I keep finding more and more secrets about the Republic army.  It's frustrating, but I'm honor bound to serve!



So I have a choice, now.  Do I go to Nar Shaddaa, or Taris?  Both are important, and both need me.

Next time, find out where I decide to go first.  And, shock/horror, there will be fighting!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...