Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Funday

It's funny -- my intent on recording just the main story of Kingdoms of Amalur was so that I wouldn't have a ton of footage to present.  But the main bits of storyline that I recorded the other night ended up being like an hour long.  So yeah, I'll be working on getting that uploaded here soon.  In the meantime, I should probably catch up on the other videos that I have waiting to be posted.  Most of it is Serious Sam 3 stuff.  I do have another Jedi Knight vlog to post, which I'll get to soonish.  

Also, I have three screenshots here to provide examples of how Kingdoms of Amalur can indeed be a very pretty game.

 
 
 

So you see, the game can look pretty damned good once you get past the whole "fuzziness" look it tends to have.

And now, it looks like I left off with Chapter 7 of Serious Sam 3, so here's the rest of the videos I have.  I think all I have left to do is the last level, or thereabouts, but it will probably be a while before I get back to it, given the recent releases that have come out.










No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...