Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ninjas!

Late last night, John and I decided to watch Jurassic Park together.  It's funny, because I got that movie on DVD right when it first came out (so like, what, 16 years ago?), so it's actually the full screen version, because widescreen wasn't mainstream yet.  I found that amusing (and weird!).  Anyway, I started the movie and turned on screenshare via Skype -- John was watching it in bed and I was just sitting at my computer (having cereal).

I think John lasted about three quarters of the way through it, or something like that, before he fell asleep.  It was close to midnight-my-time when the movie ended, and I decided to just go to bed.  I left Skype on.

Now, it's common knowledge that John talks in his sleep.  Around 2:30 AM, I get woken up by him saying "NINJAS" really loud into the mic.  Yes, "NINJAS!".  I leaped out of bed, still half-asleep and probably half-dreaming, looking around for my sword so that I could fight the ninjas.  It was frickin' hilarious.  (Yes, I keep a sword by the old fireplace.  It's a WWII Japanese sword.)

NINJAS!  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...