Friday, October 28, 2011

Inception Bullets

I gave those "Inception Bullets" a try in Rage last night -- those are the bullets where the tooltip says, "Bullets within bullets within bullets that all fire at once".  Basically, you load up your pistol and it fires all 6 bullets simultaneously.

It's actually not quite as useful as I thought it would be.  Basically, it turns your pistol into a shotgun, so it's good for close range.  It doesn't quite have as much spread as a shotgun, but it still has some and that sort of means I won't use them.  I like aiming for the headshots.  Also, since you're basically shooting 6 shots at once, you have to reload after every shot.  That's just...annoying actually.

So I'll be sticking with the Fatboy bullets!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...