Friday, May 27, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy!

I like Valve.  I trust Valve!  So when I learned that DotA 2 would be Valve's first foray into not only the MOBA genre, but also the FANTASY genre, I wasn't concerned.  I had faith they would do it right.

That faith was reassured when I started reading the DotA 2 blog today.  This is because Valve *gets* gamers.  They just know them.  Pure and simple.  This was obvious when I read the FAQ.  One of the questions someone sent in was if they would support someone in the U.S. playing the game with someone in Europe.  Their answer?  "You'll be able to play with anyone.  Anywhere.  Anytime."

HEY BLIZZARD, ARE YOU LISTENING?

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...