Monday, March 07, 2011

Give Me a Damn Gun!

I recently purchases Dead Rising 2, because I heard from a reliable source that it is quite an excellent game.  Now, while I will most certainly agree that it is an excellent game, it is unfortunately not MY type of excellent game.  The reason for this is quite simple.  When I kill zombies, I like to shoot them in the head.  It's really that simple.  Therefore, the melee-heavy play-style of DR2 just doesn't do much for me at all, sadly.

However, I think that the construction aspect of the game will sort of make up for the lack of firearms.  I just don't know if I can tolerate the game long enough for me to get to that point -- I've been playing an hour already, and all I have for weapons are an axe, a broom, and a pair of scissors.  Ooh.  >_>

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...