Friday, April 09, 2010

Shoot Me Now

So I finally got every single episode of The X-Files.  It’s one of my favorite shows and I wanted to have the complete collection.  Now, keep in mind that I already HAVE all the episodes in DVD form.  But I fucking hate watching proper DVDs.  You gotta put the disc in, then you gotta wait for the fucking previews and ads to play, then you gotta fucking click on a bunch of shit, and then you get to play ONE FUCKING EPISODE before you gotta press more buttons. 

Fuck that.

I downloaded them in AVI format.  I can put 12 of the fuckers on a disc.  I put the disc in, and it starts fucking playing automatically.  And it plays the whole fucking disc.  I can sit and not move for 12 fucking hours if I so choose.  That’s what I’m talking about.

Yes, I just described pure laziness.  You’re damn fucking right I did.

ANYway, I just downloaded them all in AVI format.  Today I looked and found DVD rips in MKV format (much better). 

So now I’m re-downloading the whole series all over again.  For a third time.  LOL. 


Now playing: Gorillaz - 19-2000

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...