Monday, April 26, 2010

PDComic 006

I’m a little late on this one, but by the time I remembered that it was actually time to post the comic last night, it was already around 2:30 AM and I wasn’t about to sit back down in front of my computer.  In any case, I never did say what TIME on Monday I would post the comic, now did I?  Yay for loopholes. 

BC2 is actually a really good game, it just has a few shortcomings.  One of which I’ve highlighted in
this issue.  Before they hotfixed it, people were actually sniping others with SHOTGUNS from across the map.  Not cool. 

In other news, Splinter Cell comes out on the PC this week.  I’ll be playing that one. 

In other, other news, Blizzard announced some relatively explosive changes they plan on making to the structure of raids in their next expansion, Cataclysm.  I always gauge the “explosiveness” of any proposed change by imagining to myself what would happen to the game if that change appeared RIGHT NOW.  I imagine it that way, because that is the narrow minded philosophy that most of the community seems to use.  So as you can see, I don’t use it as a means of predicting how good or bad the change will be.  I use it as a means of imagining how much QQ I can expect to entertain me over the next couple of days. 

In any case, the fact that my guild would cease to exist as anyone knows it were these changes implemented today gave me sound reason to suspect the forums were about to explode.  And so they did, I certainly wasn’t disappointed in that regard. 

For the record, I approve what they’re doing.

Now playing: Bush - Testosterone - Winamp *** 476. Bush - Testosterone

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...