Monday, April 12, 2010

PDComic 002

Yup, the second issue is up.

I finally decided on a Monday and Thursday schedule.  One week seemed too long.  In choosing the days, I totally copied LFG. 

This issue is in response to
this contest.  The mere fact that Zynga got as far as they did made me want to stab someone in the face.  Sure, I myself play games on Facebook.  And I will even go so far as to state that I think what they are doing is a pretty entertaining and fun thing with their games.  But to compare them to developers who actually use a graphics engine is blasphemy.  I don’t give a fuck if you love Farmville all night long.  If you think they make the “best games”, then I think you’re a fucking idiot.  Still, this whole contest was nothing more than a popularity contest, so I wasn’t getting my panties in too big of a bunch. 

I was pretty happy that Valve beat Zynga, however, and then I saw that the final round was Valve vs. Bioware.  It was the only round I didn’t vote, because I couldn’t.  There’s no way to decide which of those developers I like better.  Absolutely no way.  Impossible. 

You will see that Valve won by a mere 159 votes.


Now playing: Dead Confederate - The Rat

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...