Thursday, April 15, 2010

PDComic 003

Oh yeah, it’s Thursday.  That means it’s comic day.  Go check it out.

First off, allow me to apologize for how shitty that site looked.  Allow me to explain — it’s been like three years since I’ve created a simple webpage from scratch, so I’m a little rusty.  I utterly forgot that you won’t see my fonts if you yourself don’t have them installed on your PC.  I rectified that by making the top title of the page an image and using a simpler font for the body of the index.  It should look more presentable now.  Additionally, I also forgot that the command to remove the fucking underlining on hyperlinks is different if you want them to disappear in IE than if you want them to disappear in, say, Firefox.  So I took care of that as well.

Now about the comic, it pretty much sums up the whole cycle of MMO games for me.  Your character starts out with nothing, you spend vast amounts of time building him or her into something spectacular, and then it all gets taken away for you to start all over again.  Hey, it’s what we do. 


Now playing: Switchfoot - Bullet Soul

1 comment:

Mike P. said...

They may take our lives, but they can never take...our Precious's Ribbon!

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...