Thursday, April 08, 2010

PDComic - The Beginning

All right, I’ve got 6 comics done.  If I plan to load one once a week, that’s a five week buffer.  (Because I’m giving you TWO comics tonight instead of one.)  If I can’t keep ahead of that, I should just quit anyway.  Besides, I have five pretty good ideas written down that I’ll save for when I can’t think of anything else.  /rollseyes. 

In any case, here’s the quaint unveiling.  I’ll work on making a navigational page for the comics soon, but for right now they are just images.  It’ll probably auto-adjust to your browser (the images are all 1280 x 1024, so quite large), so if you can’t read it easily make sure you make it full size. 

So here you go.  Issues
000 and 001 for your viewing pleasure. 

I suppose I can use my blog to sort of provide some “making of” notes for each comic.  Let’s see:  The reason I’m starting out with two comics instead of one is because Issue 000 isn’t really a comic and more of an introduction. 

The idea from Issue 001 came about simply from playing the game World of Warcraft.  A lot, and I do mean a fucking God damned huge fucking amount of time is spent waiting on other people.  Sadly, I wish that comic was a mere exaggeration, but it’s damn near an exact screenshot…

Ok, so I’m lying.  But only a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey look, I have a google account! Who'd of thunk it. Anyways signed in for the sole person of telling you comic 1 was awesome, comic 0 made me think my browser wasn't loading pictures at first. Anyways I hope to see shit about star trek and space dragons!

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...