Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday.  Let's just skip talking about that, shall we?  It'll just end with me saying something rude and inappropriate anyway.  (Such as talking about the woman in the BMW this morning who thought she was going to cut me off until I threatened to drive my car up her sandy cunt.)

Ooops.

In any case, I have a new song for you to start out your week.  It's one of those cases where I heard a song, I wanted the song, I downloaded the entire album that contained the song, and as a result found ANOTHER song that I liked.  I enjoy when that happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6eSksEp27U

Incidentally, the first song that led me to download this album was "How Do You Like Me Now?", which appeared in a car commercial during the Super Bowl.  There's some more utterly random information for you.

Yesterday was Easter of course.  Brandon and Lori were over to celebrate the holiday, and to also partially celebrate my birthday (which is on Wednesday of this week).  The day consisted of great food (meatballs and hot sausage was the main course, and I also made my nacho cheese dip), some TV (we watched some United States of Tara), some Wii playing (I bowled left handed), and basically just hanging out.  Oh, and naturally, some presents for me and a cake.  (No, the cake was not a lie.  It was strawberry.)

My gifts were simple things.  The problem with me is that I tend to go out and buy whatever it is that I need.  This drives gift buyers CRAZY.  You just have no idea.  So when they ask me what I would like for my birthday, it's usually very simple items:  A bottle of Hershey's syrup, pens, sticky notepads, blank DVDs, candles.  These are things that I use all the time, but I never bother to go out and buy.

Oh, and since it was Easter I also got a bunch of candy.  Twix, Crunch, Butterfinger, chocolate covered pretzels...

All in all, for a weekend that was of the normal size (two days), this one had more fun crammed into it than your typical run-of-the-mill weekend.  I like those. 

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...