Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It’s one of those nights where I really need to go to sleep, but I’m too wired to do so.  I don’t particularly want to start any kind of project this late at night, so that leaves me to just sit here and ramble to my blog. 

Today I made an observation about people, which I don’t do very often.  (Misanthropy, remember?)  That is, most people you know have something to say to you, whether you know it or not.  They aren’t saying it for any number of reasons — they don’t want to bother you, they don’t think you’ll understand, they are afraid to tell you, they don’t think it’s important, etc.

With that in mind, I would like to say to anyone out there who knows me, if you have something you’d like to say to me, why don’t you?  Consider this your prompt, if you were looking for one. 

Now I think I will go put in a DVD of some sort.

Now playing: The XX - Crystalised

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...