Friday, March 19, 2010

Delays, Delays

So, that whole fiasco with my car is almost, but not yet, over.  After 4 months, I got it back.  Great.  I have to take it back in to get some rubber moulding installed (I think I've mentioned this already), but that's not too big of a deal.  However, I'm not satisfied with the car (the rear sounds looser than it should be for a brand new car with <3000 miles on it), so I'm going to tell them to look at it and see if they can find the cause of the knocking. 

Also, I think I mentioned that I bought a PS3, because I want to play Dante's Inferno and Heavy Rain.  (And God of War 3, actually.)  I bought it from Dell, because I have an account there and they have good service.  I buy Alienware computers, which are now part of Dell, and I've always been very happy with them.  Well, my estimated delivery date on the PS3 is May 25th.  WTF?  I ordered it a month ago, thereabouts.  Seems like everything I do these days has a 4 month waiting period.  Go figure.  




No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...