Monday, March 02, 2009

I really wanted it to be warm this morning. I mean, come on now, it's the first day of March. Can it at least be mild? On Friday it wasn't too bad, I probably didn't even need my heavy winter coat. So I was really hopeful this morning. I only wore my pull over sweater, instead of my coat.

Yeah. It was 6 degrees this morning. Mother Nature just wtfpwnt me. It's so cold outside that it's even fucking cold in the office, and usually it's so damned warm in here I'd prefer to work naked.

In other news, there's supposed to be road construction starting on my main route to work today. Oh fucking joy. Spring time arrives and so does construction season. Let's nevermind that's it's still 6 freaking degrees outside. Spring may not be on time, but the road work certainly is.

Let's see, what else is happening? With the impending arrival of spring also comes the impending arrival of my birthday. Will the curse remain, or has it been lifted? We shall see.


I will race you to the waterside
And from the edge of Ireland shout out loud
So they could hear it in America
It's all for you
Snow Patrol - The Planets Bend Between Us

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...