Friday, February 27, 2009

I sometimes find inspiration from music that I wouldn't normally enjoy. For example, I'm not exactly a fan of rap or hip-hop, or R&B for that matter. I prefer rock, alternative, heavy metal, etc. But that doesn't mean I never listen to anything else. I would like to think that I enjoy a wide spectrum of music.

Recently, I've been really enjoying this song:



It's not something that I would normally listen to, but it's been helping me out the last couple of days. While the things he's singing about are depressing, the song to me is actually uplifting in some way. I like the "up, down, down, up" beat that exists throughout the whole song, and I like the lyrics. I dunno, the song has just made me feel a little better. Hard to explain, I guess.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...