Monday, March 09, 2009

My money's on the shark

Animal face off! Who would win a fight between a bear and a shark?


The problem with questions like these is that I will analyze the question to death. So here goes that:

What kind of bear are we talking about here? Grizzly? Or what? How about the shark? Great White? Tiger? I think that would have some influence on the outcome of the battle.

Also, would they be fighting on land, or in the water? That's going to have a MAJOR influence on the fight. Obviously, the shark will have the advantage in the water, and the bear will have the advantage on land.

I'm going with the shark simply because there have been many more movies about killer sharks than there have been about killer bears. I can only think of one killer bear movie -- The Great Outdoors -- and that was a comedy with John Candy.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...