Monday, March 09, 2009

WTF is Plinky?

So you'll notice the post below this one is a bit bizarre. Why the fuck am I talking about bears and sharks?

I stumbled upon this site called Plinky. Plinky is a place that will give you inspiration to blog about something. The idea is, if you find yourself unable to think of something to blog about for an extended period of time, you just go to Plinky and it will give you a topic to discuss. There's a new topic every day.

Now that I've tried it out, I must say it's about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. Heh. No seriously, why would I need someone to give me ideas about what to blog? My desire to post a blog entry is typically fueled by wanting to share some part of my every day life. Not to just hear myself type.

It was fun to try once, though. I guess if they ever ask a question that I actually care something about, I'll do it again. Otherwise, it's just another one of those sites designed to help people waste their own time. Just like I am now.

Oh, and I think I'm getting sick. Fuck.

Second edit: 500th post!!

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...