Friday, March 27, 2009

Even the smallest drop could be deadly.

I've noticed something today, nearly at the cost of my own life (several times, in fact). Even the smallest hint of warm weather turns normal human beings into retards. It's true. I tried to go to lunch today and I was nearly run over by seven people. And I'm not just talking about people driving unnecessarily fast or erratic. I'm talking about people DRIVING DOWN THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD. It's like the entire population of motorists were replaced by David After Dentist.

I just wanted a fucking sandwich.

In other news, after getting back to the office and eating my sandwich, I did some reading on the future computer games that I'm interested in. Dragon Age looks like it's still on target to be released later this year, so that's good news. I've been sort of craving a single player RPG in the vein of The Witcher ever since I finished that one, and this one should fill that role quite nicely. Conversely, it looks like Alan Wake is becoming more and more like vaporware. Sad.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...