Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Success!

At last! This all started with a very simple need for myself: I wanted the main character in my new comic to have different clothes. Specifically, right off the bat, I knew I wanted him to have an orange shirt. (My favorite color.) After scouring forums, I couldn't find one anywhere. So, I knew I was going to have to make my own.

And let me tell you --- skinning a model is NOT easy. Nor is it difficult. It's just......annoying. I'm not even going to begin to describe everything I had to do to figure this out, but take a look at the end result below. The model on the right is the original that I started with. The one of the left is the new model that I made with the new orange shirt.



No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...