Saturday, June 24, 2006

New Layout

The drive to and from Erie was nice. Beautiful weather. Of course, on the way I nearly made a detour. I was 3/4 of the way to Erie when I see a sign near Edinboro for a new Japanese Steakhouse. Sake and steak sounded REALLY good at that point. But then, I could see the owner chasing me out of the restaurant with a samurai sword after I put the moves on his hot daughter, so I quickly talked myself out of going. Whew. Close one.

I changed the layout of Uncorporate America, putting only 1 panel across now so you won't have to scroll left and right while reading. I think this works out much better. Enjoy Issue 003, it's hiliarous.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...