Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Birth of a new comic...

Before you ask: No, Counter-Struck isn't dead. I simply needed a larger canvas for some of the ideas bouncing around in my head, and Counter-Struck is meant to be a parody on Counter-Strike, not on life in general.

The new comic is titled Uncorporate America and will follow the adventures of a typical 20-something individual who works in an office and lives in an apartment. It will basically be a parody of my own life, and mimic some of the experiences I have day in and day out with stupid people along with some of the dumb things that I sometimes do. And naturally, there will be exaggeration. Lots of it. This *is* fiction, afterall.

Enjoy the pilot: Issue 001

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...