Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm adopted

I've long suspected that very fact. This is just another shred of proof.

First, let me get my first ordeal of yesterday evening out of the way: It had been snowing for two days straight, and the roads sucked. On the way to the nursing home, we ended up in a ditch. I got out, and some guy stopped, and we pushed the car out of the ditch.

Anyway, after this happened and we got to the nursing home, my mother proceeds to tell me about her little experience at the gas station. First, allow me to explain that my mother is insane. No doubt about it. She will NOT pump her own gas. She refuses. She ALWAYS goes to the Full Service pumps. (Which I'm amazed still EXIST.)

She tells me that yesterday she stopped to get gas, and no one would come out to pump her gas. So, she CALLED them from her cell phone, and goes, "Is anyone going to come out and pump my gas?"

And I'm like, "And you can still show you face around in public?"

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...