Thursday, January 05, 2006

Who's racist?

It's not really a subject to joke about, but who says I'm politically correct? Racism is a touchy subject to discuss, but I'm more or less poking fun at the whiners who have nothing better to do than complain they're being discriminated against. I have nothing against people who actually DO have to deal with this sort of thing for real.

I'm a white male, so of course all the "whiners" in every minority group blames me for discrimination and racial slurs. It's only natural, since I'm in the so-called "majority". What about discrimination against ME?

Homosexuals call me a breeder.
Blacks call me a cracker.
Europeans call me an American. (I guess they think that's an insult. I'll bet they're mostly French. French IS an insult!)
Canadians call me a redneck. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Asians call me hottie. (I wish)

I'm generalizing of course, but the point I'm trying to make is that people need to realize that racism doesn't just mean the majority descriminating against the minority. That's not always the case.

I for one don't resort to racial slurs to insult someone. I stick with the universal term ASSHOLE. It's a great term. ASSHOLE can apply to ANYone, so it's perfectly acceptable. I encourage global use of the word ASSHOLE, it would make the world a better, more happy place to live.


That's all, assholes.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...